Mr. Crouch serves as Director of consulting Services for Crouch Joslyn PLLC. He is certified as a Business Enhancement Consultant (BEC) and a Senior Business Analyst (SBA). Mr. Crouch is a graduate of Bob Jones University with a BA in accounting. He formerly owned Crouch & Associates, PA, a South Carolina based accounting practitioner firm and Piedmont Medical Associates. He has been an accountant and consultant with a special interest in healthcare management and finance for over thirty years. Mr. Crouch also owns a business brokerage firm, Strategic Solutions network. The firm is an associate of Business Brokers Network, the largest brokerage network in the United States.
Mr. Crouch is a member of the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), the North Carolina Medical Group Management (NCMGM) and the North Carolina Pediatric society. He served as the charter president of the south Carolina Chapter of the Medical Group management Association. He has also served as past resident for the Greenwood Chapter of the National Association of Accountants and the National Association of Management Accountants. Mr. Crouch also served on the finance committees of the Greenwood Chamber of Commerce.
Some of Mr. Crouch’s professional accomplishments include:
- Participated in the design, planning and construction of several healthcare facilities
- Assisted in the review and selection of computer systems and implementation of computer systems and programs for several medical organizations
- Responsible for the start-up of several hospital departments, including Radiation Therapy, Financial Counseling and Wellness Center
- Facilitated the planning and start-up of several medial practices and small businesses
- Served as a consultant to several hospitals in development and implementation of integration strategy, including but not limited to, physician & provider recruitment, physician practice start-up, physician practice appraisal, physician acquisition, presentation of seminars, and physician needs assessment
- Conducted over a hundred medical and business appraisals
- Business start-up of several collection agencies and hospital financial counseling department
- Seminar instructor for Universities and Colleges, AHEC, hospitals, and medical residency programs
- Provided strategic planning and integration implementation for medial practices
- Provided internal auditing for several hospitals